Sunday 31 March 2013

Toyota Etios – Does love at first sight really happen???


Toyota Etios – Does love at first sight really happen???



 
If you have read my previous post I mentioned about this, love at first sight i.e. love for no reason. The moment you see it there is an unseen connection between you and the thing.  Whenever I go shopping if I like something in the first instant and buy it, my best decisions and whenever I have second thoughts about it and I buy it even my mom calls it crap.

So now m gonna tell you my few habits or say my unintentional actions that people think are weird. I still have all(almost) the gifts ever given to me by my friends family etc since I’m in my senses. That’s not weird but ya I do have the wrapping papers also and the chocolate wrappers and the paper bags. I don’t know why I’m so possessive about all my things, it’s like they are a part of me. And this possessiveness doesn’t stop here; it applies to everything I have.

Okay now coming back to the topic; you must be thinking m I in love with Toyota etios actually not in literal sense but there is a very interesting incident which m gonna tell you.

 



“It was November 2011 the wedding season; people getting married like crazy. Beautiful ladies all around dressed in Indian ethnic wear chatting, laughing on the other hand gentlemen waiting eagerly to get a glass of scotch and waiting to set their eyes on a pretty face. Somewhere in the middle of all this there is a pretty lady dressed in a sky blue suit sitting at the table with her mom looking pretty but she looks sad, disinterested in anything happening there even the food which she loves the most. Because she wanted to be alone at home and study for her final exams but was literally dragged from her home to this place by her family. It was her sisters close friends wedding. Sitting there she was just looking around aimlessly and then she saw someone, couldn’t see his face clearly as her mom was sitting right next to her and she can’t look at the guy in front of her. But he was what she has always imagined: tall, charming, so damn sophisticated. She was dying to see the face of this guy but all in vain. Then her family decided to leave and reluctantly she started walking towards the exit. And then, her mother called her from behind she turned and saw him and was totally dazzled. She doesn’t remember what happened in the next few seconds but what she does remember is that there was a little smile on his face. When she gained senses she was in her car headed home. And his car was beside hers and it was a silver Toyota etios ( DL XX 6325).”

Even today it feels like that it was a dream but no it isn’t. I fell in love with this guy at first sight. Even today whenever I go out I look for his car and I can’t help it I do it unintentionally. You can call me insane, maybe I’m but m not shedding teras for him and etc instead i'm happy and contented and livvng my life to the fullest.
I just follow my intuition.... my heart. Do you have the guts to follow yours???

 
Follow your heart and see the difference!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely written! I still remember how crazily you told me all this in a go..lol..

    And yes, even I believe in Love at first sight. Its takes just a few seconds to fall for anyone or anything.If u make it yours, nothing can be better than this and even if you could not, it still remains there in your heart and mind, leaving an indelible imprint for always. :)
    keep writing Ritz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes rich somethings in life u never forget... it feels like it just happened last night whenever i think abt it...

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't call that 'love'. Perhaps because I believe love is such a profound and the most misunderstood feeling, but yeah, sometimes we see or experience things which, from the very first moment, catch our attention and seldom let go easy.

    Similar thing happened to me, I guess an year back, when I saw one hell of a pretty face while jogging. I still sometimes think of it and wish that she comes back and we talk. Well, you can call me insane as well! :P

    By the way, if you haven't watched, watch Serendipity. A love story exactly based on these lines. You'll love it. I did. :)

    Keep Writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i hope u see her again soon rachit :). May be its love or may be its not lets time decide that... i will watch serendipity for sure... thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete